At Pestle, we are not just about great food, we are here to connect with different cultures and communities in an authentic and meaningful way.
This exploration is fuelled by curiosity and a passion for global cuisine… we will take you on a journey to explore the history of some of our favourite dishes and by doing so challenge our own understanding of their origins.
Each paste is freshly chopped, roasted, ground & blended in Sussex to recreate dishes from South East Asia and the Indian Sub continent bringing authentic flavours to your table.
• From our suppliers to our 100% biodegradable packaging, we protect the planet in every way we can •
• Recipes are simple & easy to use bringing authentic flavours to your table •
• Creating connections with the world around us through shared stories of history and people •
• Our products are suitable for vegans & vegetarians & free from gluten •
• Our pastes have a 1 month refrigerated shelf life, pop them straight in the fridge or freeze and use within 3 months •
To become a stockist or for more info, please contact us